You want to bring your skills and your passion for iOS to an up-and-coming B2B technology company in a flexible and location-based way? Then you've come to the right place!
Teamwire is a German business messenger based on the highest security standards and all European data protection requirements as well as GDPR. As an enterprise-grade text and voice messaging app, Teamwire strives for the most effective and efficient exchanges between mobile workforce and office workers, confidently anytime, anywhere, on any occasion, solving the problem of shadow IT in corporate communications.
Teamwire stands for smooth real-time communication for a fast and effortless user experience, special business messaging features, and professional administration and control of usage and configuration by IT administration.
Strengthen our team immediately in full-time as Junior iOS Developer (m/f/d) in Madrid.
- You work in a small engineering team on a wide range of development topics
- You own engineering tasks and projects, and drive these initiatives by yourself
- You analyze, design and implement technically complex systems that are highly performant
- You develop elegant algorithms and write clean as well as maintainable code
- You work on new developments and improvements for our iOS and watchOS apps
- Your code is test-oriented and properly documented
- You like to discuss RFQs, APIs or new features implementations
- And when things break, you are able to quickly fix things
- You have studied computer science or a similar course
- You like to develop IT solutions for businesses which lead in usability, productivity and security
- You quickly come to grips with new programming languages, frameworks and tools
- You have high quality standards, write elegant code and are used to mutual code reviews
- You have good knowledge of Swift (and ideally of Objective C and/or C++)
- You have good knowledge of the iOS SDK and related APIs
- You have working experience with remote data via REST and JSON
- You have at least 2 years experience of iOS development and engineering projects in a professional environment
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You have knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You are reliable, show initiative and work independently
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You have good knowledge of git
- A friendly, cooperative and motivated team
- Competitive salary in an international environment
- A workplace where you can constantly learn and grow personally
- Agile work processes and flat hierarchies
- An environment where you can take personal responsibility and take initiatives.
- Start-up feeling with a lot of creative freedom
- Flexible working hours and remote working/home office
We are looking for a Junior iOS Developer for the location Madrid (ES).
After we have looked at your documents intensively and your background matches our expectations, we will invite you to a get-to-know video call. In a second step, if the pandemic situation allows it, we'd be We would be very happy to welcome you in our office in Madrid for a personal meeting.
Please apply online with complete application documents. This allows us to process your application quickly and is environmentally friendly. Please address your application to Tobias Stepan and send your documents to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!