Teamwire is a business messaging app based on the highest security standards and all European data protection requirements and the GDPR.
As a text and voice messaging app designed to meet the needs of businesses, Teamwire strives for the most effective and efficient exchange between mobile workers and office workers, confidently at any time, any place, on any occasion, and solves the problem of shadow IT in business communications.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Identify new customer and business opportunities and utilize industry knowledge/affiliations to capitalize new sales opportunities
- Follow up timely and manage all opportunities supplied, and convert them to qualified leads
- Understand and communicate the business value of Teamwire to opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- A proactive and confident nature on the telephone
- The ability to initiate credible, non-scripted telephone conversations with senior executives, using experience and business acumen to encourage natural dialogue
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick to pick up, learn and articulate new messages
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Good planning and time management
- Highly motivated and resilient (including the ability to deal positively with rejection)
- Ability to work alone and also as part of a bigger team
- Desire to be a top sales performer
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics or a related field preferred
- A young, nice and motivated team
- An entrepreneurial organization with very flat hierarchies
- A workplace where you can constantly learn and personally grow
- Agile, lean and customer-focussed workflows
- Working with smart people in an international environment
- Start-up feeling with creative freedom and personal responsibility
- A position with significant development potential
Düsseldorf (Germany) and partially home office
Please apply online with complete application documents. This enables us to process your application quickly and protects the environment.
Please address your application to Tobias Stepan and send your documents to email@example.com.